Absolute Native Electronics - Product Details
- Compatible with ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc.
PIR infrared sensor module is based on infrared technology, automatic control products. High sensitivity, high reliability, low power consumption, low voltage operation mode. Widely used in various auto-sensing electrical equipment, especially for battery-powered automatic control products.
- Dimension: 3.2cm x 2.4cm x 1.8cm (approx)
- Infrared sensor with control circuit board
- The sensitivity and holding time can be adjusted
- Working Voltage Range: DC 4.5V- 20V Current drain:<60uA Detection distance: 3--7M(can be adjusted)
- Delay time: 5-200S(can be adjusted, default 5s +-3%)
- Blockade time: 2.5 S (default)
- Trigger: L: Non-repeatable trigger H: Repeat Trigger (default)
- Work temperature: -20 to+80°C
- Trigger Method: L unrepeatable trigger / H repeatable trigger
1 - automatic induction : to enter the sensing range of the output is high, people leave the sensing range is automatically delay off high, output low.
2 - photosensitive control (optional, not factory setting) can be set photosensitive control, day or light intensity without induction .
3 - two kinds of trigger modes: (jumper selectable)
a - unrepeatable trigger : the sensor output high, the delay time is over, the output automatically from high into low;
b - repeatable trigger: the sensor output high, the delay period, if there is human in its sensing range Activities, the output will remain high until after the delay will leave high to low .