This shield gives the Arduino CAN-Bus capability. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with MCP2551 CAN transceiver. CAN connection is via a standard 9-way sub-D for use with OBD-II cable. Ideal for automotive CAN application. The shield also has a USD card holder, serial LCD connector and connector for an EM406 GPS module. Making this shield ideal for data logging application.
Cable is not included: View the related products for a recommended cable to use with this board; Note:nbsp;This product is a collaboration with SK Pang Electronics. A portion of each sales goes back to them for product support and continued development.
- CAN v2.0B upto 1Mb/s High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz) Standard and extend data and remote frames.
- CAN connection via standard 9-way sub-D connector.
- Power can supply to Arduino by sub-D via resettable fuse and reverse polarity protection.
- Socket for EM406 GPS module Micro SD card holder Connector for serial LCD Reset button Joystick control menu navigation control two LED indicators.
- A product for Arduino that works with official Arduino boards.
- Dimensions-2.6 in x 2.09 in x 1.06 in (6.6 cm x 5.3 cm x 2.7 cm)
- Weight-0.81 oz (23 g)
- Packing List-1 x Board
Documents & Downloads: