The MB102 is a breadboard power supply module manufactured by the YwRobot Corporation in China. This module has the marking 545043 and MB V2 on the printed circuit board (PCB). It provides dual 5 V and 3.3 V power rails, and has a multi-purpose female USB socket.
- Input voltage: 6.5-12 V (DC) or USB power supply.
- Output voltage: 3.3V/5V can switch over.
- Maximum output current: <700 ma.
- Fluctuation two road independent control, can switch over to 0 V,3.3 V,5 V.
- On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient external lead use.